I’m Megan, a lifestyle blogger on a mission to create a more positive life experience through blogging, creativity, sustainability, wellbeing and general lifestyle practices to make life simpler, happier and less stressful.
When not blogging, I can be found drinking tea, bullet journaling, rewatching Friends goodness knows how many times or studying Linguistics at university.
How it all started
My blogging journey began back in 2014 with one of my school friends, but as school came to an end and we went to different universities, it was time to set up my own blog.
Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle was created in May 2016 under the name ‘Food, Fashion, France’ as at the time they were my three main loves. Soon though, ‘Food, Fashion, France’ was no longer an appropriate name for the blog and Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle came to be.
My lifestyle and writing preference shifted to the following:
- As I gained more experience in the blogging world, I wanted to share the tips and tricks that I learnt along the way.
- I’m an invisible illness and mental health advocate, raising awareness for hydrocephalus, neurofibromatosis, Crohn’s disease (TBC) and anxiety, all of which I have or am prone to. Therefore, I wanted to include health and wellbeing content to help others in a similar situation to me.
- I’m a stationery and organisation addict, and wanted to share my bullet journaling experience. Through journaling, I discovered that it helped my mental health, made life simpler as I had a means to easily plan, and enhanced my creativity. A love for all things creative was born and I wanted to share and inspire others wishing to make their life simpler and calmer.
- The concerns surrounding the environment have made an impact on me and I am now trying to lead a more eco-friendly lifestyle. In the world we live in, it’s difficult to be completely sustainable and ethical, but that doesn’t mean we can’t each do our bit. I’m sharing my eco-friendly journey and hope that it inspires others to do the same.
- As I’ve grown older, my lifestyle has changed and I wanted to talk about general lifestyle practices such as travel and university, as well as sharing tips to make life a little better.
About the Shop
I recently set up a small shop on my blog. I’m selling a selection of downloadable and printable products to help you keep on track of life, wellbeing and blogging.
If you think we would get on well, then please to head to my work with me page to discover more.
Alternatively, if you’re enjoying the content, support the blog on Ko-Fi to see Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle continue to evolve.