Hey everyone! Something a little bit different for you today and hopefully a way for new readers to get to know me a bit more. The lovely Emily Gabriella nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, so go and give her blog a read too.
The Versatile Blogger Award, like the Sunshine Blogger Award or Blogger Recognition Award, is a way of sharing positivity and a means to give back to the blogging community, but also simply a celebration of blogging.
7 Facts About Me
To show the versatility of everyone, the aim is to share 7 facts about yourself and nominate 15 other bloggers to do the same. So, here goes (in no particular order):
- I’ve lost count of the number of times I have rewatched Friends. It’s into double figures now. I can recite most of the lines!
- I guess you could say my existence is down to the flip of a coin. When my parents were at university, my dad and his friend got double booked the same room in halls, so they did a coin toss to see who would move out. My dad lost, so had to move to the same halls as my mum. If the other person lost, my mum and dad might never have met!
- I can drink a mug of tea all at once.
- I have a belt in kickboxing. Only the first one and it was about 10 years ago.
- I love family history and have discovered things about my ancestry that I would have never thought possible. For example, I have Indian ancestry a few generations back. I’m at the point where I can’t go back much further with my own tree, so I guess if anyone wants their family history researching give me a shout?
- Megan is a Welsh name meaning pearl.
- I’m not sure if this is true, but my parents at one point thought about naming me Lily, but at the time, the neighbour’s cat was called Lily, so that idea disappeared quickly!
Here are the 15 wonderful bloggers that I would like to nominate. Giving a shoutout to those involved with the March blogger countdown here.
I hope you enjoyed my Versatile Blogger Award. There’ll be a new post coming on Monday, but in the meantime, you can find me on social media.
Let’s connect on social media: