Hello everyone! A huge thank you to Journal of the Lost One for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I did this award on my old blog, but this is the first nomination for Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger has asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers for the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post on your blog.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Paris! It’s been my dream for a while now and the closest I’ve got is Disneyland. Hoping to get there during my year abroad in France.
What book would you recommend to anyone and why?
The one I’ve almost finished. Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig. It will change your view of modern day living.
Favourite food/dish that you can eat every day?
Oooh difficult! I like a lot of food! If I had to choose, I would surprisingly go for something healthy and light, maybe salmon (favourite fish) and vegetables. As much as I love roast dinners, fish and chips, etc., they are quite unhealthy!
What is the one habit you want to add, but haven’t yet?
Having an exercise regime. I have times when I feel really motivated, but I should do more whether I like it or not!
What is your biggest goal for this year?
I’m going on my year abroad in September, so I guess my biggest goal is to keep myself alive in France whilst overcoming the language barrier and teaching French children how to speak English!
If you could add one more skill to your life, which one would you choose?
I’d love to be able to play the piano. I do have a keyboard at home which I go on occasionally and I used to play the flute, so can read music. I’m just not sure that I have the discipline to play a musical instrument properly.
What is your dream book mashup?
Harry Potter and Hunger Games. Katniss Everdeen is such a strong female character, I’d love to see come face-to-face with Hermione Grainger and her reaction to the world of magic.
Which season do you prefer?
Winter. I don’t do well in hot weather and I hate wasps, so summer is certainly not a contender. With Christmas, winter is such a magical time of year, with the lights and snow. What’s more, the majority of my wardrobe contains winter colours!
Of all the elements (fire, air, water, earth, spirit), which one do you associate with most?
Please don’t hate me, but I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. If I had to say, most likely all of them, otherwise it gives the impression that everyone only has 1 aspect to their personality and that’s not true.
IF you could watch only one series forever, which one would you watch, and why?
Friends, without a doubt. I’ve watched the whole thing about 10 times and I’m not bored of it. There’s 10 series, so by the time I’ve finished them all, I’m ready to go back to the beginning.
Tell us in five words who you are?
Determined – I’m an independent person and know what I want.
Organised – I love to plan and I hate mess. I wouldn’t be surprised if I came back as a diary in my next life.
Creative – Goodness knows what I’d do with myself if it wasn’t for writing and blogging.
Clumsy – Fact: I get clumsier with age.
Quiet – I don’t think I am, but others would say that. I prefer the term ‘calm’.
My nominees are:
Yellow’s the Word
Ruth in Revolt
Your Questions are:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What was your dream job when you were little?
- If you had to recommend someone to visit 1 place, where would that be and why?
- If you could change 1 thing about the world, what would that be?
- You have the chance to have dinner with a historical figure. Who do you choose?
- Which misconception about blogging annoys you the most?
- Savoury or sweet food?
- Favourite song of the summer?
- What book character do you identify most with?
- What can we do more of to help those of us who suffer from mental health troubles?
- Describe your blog in 3 words.
I had so much fun doing the Sunshine Blogger Award! Have a good day everyone!