I’ve never done The Blue Sky Tag award before, but it looks so fun, so thank you to Anna from Diversion3000 for nominating me!
- Answer 11 questions given to you
- Tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions
Anna has set some brilliant questions, so here goes:
- What’s the last dessert you’ve eaten? Chocolate Brownie, my go-to dessert.
- If someone made a movie about you, who would you want to play your character? Hmm, difficult. At the moment, I really like Liana Liberato and Evanna Lynch as actresses.
- Post-it notes or agendas? (I know this is a stupid question, I just wanna know what you think) Not a stupid question. I would have to say agendas because I like to have everything in one place. Post-it notes are still great though.
- What’s a clothing trend you’ve been into lately? Definitely stripes. Simple, but they make a statement. They also have a Parisian feel which I love.
- What’s your last funny memory? Honestly, I’m so clumsy it’s too hard to choose!
- What are 2 annoying habits people have that you can’t stand? (ya know, pet peeves) 1) People rustling wrappers or packets of food in the cinema when the film is starting. 2) When you go shopping and people are looking at clothes and scrape the hangers along the clothing rail. I’m pretty sure that triggered a migraine once!
- Speaking of the sky, do you like rainbows? Of course. Why wouldn’t you?
- What do you think of exam essay questions? Exam essay questions are ridiculous. We get given essay assignments to write over 2 or 3 weeks at uni, yet we are expected to write an essay in a 2-hour exam. No thank you!
- What are you wearing right now, pyjamas or normal clothes? Sadly, normal clothes. Look forward to bedtime when I can change into my PJs though!
- Can you share 3 blog posts of yours you’re very proud of? 1) The Classic Victoria Sandwich – I had only just started this blog and for some reason this post did really well and got 23 likes! 2) MY STORY FOR SPINA BIFIDA AND HYDROCEPHALUS AWARENESS WEEK 2016 #GOYELLOW – It felt really empowering to tell my story and donate money to Shine Charity. 3) How to Be a Student and a Blogger – Again another successful post. This really encouraged me that my blog should be more of a lifestyle blog and is part of how I brand myself now.
- Do you have a name for objects like your phone, speaker, laptop, camera (…)? Not really, I just call them by their normal names.
I would like to nominate the 11 following amazing bloggers:
- Sophie Gladwell
- Ella May Garrett
- Lauren Lizabeth
- Life of Blind
- Scribbled Dreams
- Ramblings of Another Uni Graduate
- Okaay Then
- Just Elm
And here are my questions:
- Onesie or Dressing Gown?
- Bath or Shower?
- What song are you currently obsessed with? (Mine is Green Light by Lorde)
- If you could have any chocolate bar in the world what would it be?
- You’re having dinner with a historical figure, who would it be?
- Why do you like blogging?
- What is your favourite blog to read at the moment?
- Cosy night in or wild night out?
- Where do you dream of visiting and why?
- What is your go-to choice for brunch?
- In your opinion, what is the best sitcom? (Friends, I’m not biased or anything!)
There we have it. My Blue Sky Tag. I hope you feel like you know me a bit better and I look forward to reading everyone’s posts!