It’s that time of year when it is cold and icy, when we no doubt dream of jetting off somewhere warm and sunny. CLC World offer fabulous holidays in sunny Spain and Tenerife, just to name a couple!
Of course, if you are someone like me, Christmas is also a time for cosying up in front of the fire on those cold winter nights and seeing the joy on people’s faces as they tuck into a delicious Christmas lunch and unwrap some lovely presents.
I am delighted to be hosting a free competition with CLC World to win a £25 voucher to spend at the Bullring in Birmingham. Whether you might want to do some last minute Christmas shopping, or indeed treat yourself to some much needed retail therapy in the January sales, the competition is perfect, as it also gives you the opportunity to find out about some of the fantastic holidays you can have with CLC.
The rules are quite simple:
- Follow CLC World on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow my blog – if you are a WordPress blogger then that is easy, but otherwise use the email subscription form and make sure you confirm your subscription
- Comment on this post which CLC resort (found in link) you would love to visit
- Don’t wait too long as the deadline is Sunday 18th December!!
That is it! Entering the competition only takes a few minutes and you could win a Bullring voucher!!
Here is the small print that perhaps is never that interesting, but it has to be included:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens at 14/12/16 and ends at 18/12/16. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must state which CLC World resort they would most like to visit, either by commenting on the competition post here: XXX, which is listed on the blog, Megan Elizabeth, as well as following @clcworld on Twitter and the blog Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of one £25 gift card for the Birmingham Bullring to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 7 days of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by social media on the [19/12/16].
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Megan Elizabeth and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material (18/12/16).
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 7 days of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.